10 Reason to Smile1. Smiling helps keeping your skin healthy. To smile you have to make your facial muscles work, a simple way to avoid wrinkles and look youger!by
2. People do their best when their colleagues/bosses/schoolmates smile. When you are working and people around you smile, you get relaxed and you can concentrate easilier. On the opposite, if everyone around you is nervous, you'll surely get nervous too.
3. Tourists like cities, where friendly people live. Smile to make your country look more attractive!
4. No one can think positively about life when people around him are sad. Smile to give unlucky people a reason to smile.
5. Don't let people hurt you! The best thing you can do to discourage your enemies is smiling. If someone tries to make you upset you don't have to start a war to make him feel bad. Just smile! He would get frustrated and stop annoying others.
6. Smiling helps you find your true love because it makes you more attractive for your (potential) partner. No one likes
During the second half of the XIX th century the neurologist Duchenne de Boulogne made a series of experiments on facial expression of emotion. He used photography and electrical stimulation of facial muscles to demonstrate the movements associated with the expression of emotions. In particular, it notes that the smiles expressing sincere joy differentiate voluntary smiles by the contraction of the muscle of the eye orbicularis (orbicularis oculi), a muscle located around the eyes.
Research in 1980 by Paul Ekman and his team have confirmed these results and supplement . Ekman highlighted the fact that we are mostly incapable of contracting voluntarily " orbicularis oculi "and those who can not usually come to contract this muscle on each side at the same time. In addition, Duchenne smiles are generally associated with an asymmetric activity in the frontal lobe,which is considered a sign of positive affect .
Ekman proposed baptized "Duchenne smile" such smiles....
it's proved,as You mention,that - people being able to smile in the "Duchenne- smile -way"are living much longer.
And ...it's so communicative!I can see it every time,I am walking on the street,or wherever,when I sometimes try to think at something lovely,sweet,ect(we shall do this at LEAST 3 times a day!!!)YESSS! <da:thumb id="439612175">,so I get a smile on my face<da:thumb id="451205256"> and whoever looks at me...he/she smiles back,right away,...even people I don't know,so sometimes ,I wonder,why they smile so nice at me...but ..I know...it's the "answer" to my own smile,...and it is communicative,to almost everybody,old ,young,man,woman...it's MAGIC,don't COST anything(as You mention)and...is doing so GOOD to OUR MOOD AND HEALTH!
Of course ,it is not easy,always,we all have our problems,all kind of...BUT,if we have our face down...it doesn't RESOLVE them ,anyway...at the contrary!...so ...lets SMILE,YES,my precious fried!!!
Thankies also to have included "the smile of my little family"and mine,...I loved all the composition and selection of those wonderful smiles of each,....I just missed YOUR'S here on!<da:thumb id="419741933"><da:thumb id="452985767"><da:thumb id="442693424">....bravo<da:thumb id="449959149"> and thanks for this sharing!!!